Friday, November 2, 2018

Pendulum Settings




I chose the thumbnail that has the informal balance, because I want to show how much power the axe has, compared to the smaller character. I will set up my setting by first creating the scene. The scene will be like a dungeon that the character has to go through. It will start out with the character starting in the room before they enter the room with the big axe. The camera will be shaky and make a lot of sudden movements to make the viewer feel like the character is in stress and something crazy is happening. Once the character enter the room, you will see the dungeon room as a whole. Once it is done panning through the room, it will then start showing you the perspective of the character to the axe. This will show the informal balance between the character and the axe, emphasizing how more powerful and stronger the axe will be to the character. I will give all of the objects in my object some type of material to make it more realistic looking. Then, once it is evident that the axe is much larger than the viewer, it will then a zolly away from the character to show that the character is going to be hit by the axe. The scene ends right before the character gets hit by the axe and the view becomes black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arts Festival

My Project Due to the pandemic, this was the furthest that I was able to get, in completing my project for the keyboard: I was ...