My Project
Due to the pandemic, this was the furthest that I was able to get, in completing my project for the keyboard:
I was not able to light up all the keys because I did not have time for it. However, I was able to create the basic structure for the keyboard. My intentions were to first create the base model of a tkl keyboard, then add my own designs to it. Plans were to create the small details of a keyboard so that when I animate it all coming together. It would have more components, adding more variety to the construction of the keyboard.
Process
In the process of making the keyboard, I made the switch to the new version of blender. The transition wasn't bad at all, and I like the new version of blender much better. Moving on to the creation process of keyboard:
Base of Keyboard
Making the Switches
Adding Switches to Keyboard
Making Keycaps


Adding Simple Texture and Lighting (3 designs)















No comments:
Post a Comment