Monday, April 1, 2019

Robot Arm Animation Reflection

I received some interesting comments on my animation, some being good and some that showed me that I could make some improvements. People like some of the movements that I had in the robot and the color combinations. I think that I did some of the easing pretty well in the robot, when he broke down in the factory. I also think that the setting that I created was pretty nice and well colored that all blended with each other. I think that some of the camera movements were smooth and were good establishing shots. I think I did well on creativity and the overall story was somewhat interesting, but not the most in-depth.

They said that I did well with the colors and the movements of the robot when he was breaking down. I think that I need to improve with the camera movements and to make them more smooth and the easing could improve a lot. I think that the robot movement can constantly be refined and look more realistic. They didn't say much but I think that I should've made the story more in-depth and more interesting. I do well on certain movements with the rig and the camera but need to improve creativity and refine my movements just a little more.

I need to look closer at my animation, and make sure that they look realistic and reach the expectations that I want them to, instead of rushing sometimes.  I can improve the movements and the camera angles should be improved. I think that my strengths are that I can make smooth animations and make them look very realistic if I would pay close attention to the movements and take my time with the animations. I can continue to experiment and practice with imagining the movements that my characters made and try to put it out into the real world. I can constantly critique my work and try to refine my work with a more strict thought of mind than I usually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arts Festival

My Project Due to the pandemic, this was the furthest that I was able to get, in completing my project for the keyboard: I was ...