Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Animation Critique

My observations from the blog post tell me that they do not understand the colors of my character and that it may be obscure. I think that my actions in my character is good and that they are very smooth. I think that I need to start to put my setting together and use more green and blue, to show that there is a color scene. Alaina asked, what kind of environment is this happening in? I already know the answer to this question and all I really have to do is start putting it together. I am thinking of putting him in a city setting with a little park. Lance asks, what colors do I plan to use to make the character to stick out. At first the other people are going to have more vibrant color, to make the man look not as important as the others. Once he gains more confidence, the man gains stronger colors and will stick out among all of the other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arts Festival

My Project Due to the pandemic, this was the furthest that I was able to get, in completing my project for the keyboard: I was ...