Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Pendulum Comparisons
Adding in the image made the pendulum animation feel more realistic and created more emotions in the viewer than it would have if it was just the pendulum swinging back and forth. I think using camera angles help me make the progress of making the animation easier and faster. Not only did it make the process faster, but it also made the overall animation better and used those PODs where they would more naturally belong. Than trying to use intuition to solve what camera angles and movements were needed in order to create the right feel for the animation. Design principles and camera movements greatly helped the animation go smoother and make the overall story of the animation make the right emotions come out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Arts Festival
My Project Due to the pandemic, this was the furthest that I was able to get, in completing my project for the keyboard: I was ...
-
Product Designer What is Product design? It is commonly known as the holistic approach of building a new product from start to finish. ...
-
Reflection: The biggest challenge of this project, what putting the icing on and putting the icing in the bowl. I overcome these obstacle...
-
Getting Ideas for Keyboard Design Roccat Vulcan 120 Aimo Pros: 1. The lights are very visible and can be seen from all angle...
No comments:
Post a Comment