Thursday, August 22, 2019

Themes in Conceptual Film

The themes that I am most interested in is War and Sacred Spaces. I think that the Sacred Realm interests me because it asks questions that are very hard to answer sometimes. They reach into another part of the world that you can't really see, and you have to start using your imagination. War is something that I'm curious about is that you see another part of humanity. Where people go against each other in almost the worst way possible sometimes. However, you see a mass majority of people start to come together once under a common goal. You see this group of people start to advance at incredible rates, because they have a lot of motivation and determine to see things through. Though it may be to destroy the opponent, the things that accomplished can be overlook, because we focus too much on who just won the war. Another thing that about Sacred Realm, is another way to cope with this world in a way. It seems to be structure that finds a way to calm and make the person content with the world, situation, or conditions that they live in currently. Each of these have some type of meaning behind that may be overlooked as something that they are not. Even in the sense of a war, people may mainly see it as something that is completely violent and brings about the death of many people. However, it can be as a way of competition that ultimately results in the advancements and creations of wonderful things. There is always the side of negative factors of each of these, and they could lead to destruction and terrible things. Each of these themes are interesting to me because of the seemingly limitless potential that they bring, both good and bad.

However, my main theme is going to art and art, where I'm going to model products that could be real life appliances. I'm going to create new models of technology, where I can then animate them being put together, how they work, and how they can be applied. The reason that I want to do this, is because I want to think of new ideas, and like to create new software and products. Another reason that I want to do this is to be able to "blueprint" my ideas, so that I can have good structure of what I have in my head in data.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arts Festival

My Project Due to the pandemic, this was the furthest that I was able to get, in completing my project for the keyboard: I was ...