Progress Blog
Last week, I started working on finishing my keyboard, by starting to add all of the finishing touches. I watched some video on how to add text into the 3D environment. Then I went into edit mode to change the text to whatever it needed to be. Then I converted the text into a mesh so that I can combine it with the key cap. Boolean modifier would not work, so I had to install bool tools. I used the union modifier and then had to choose all of the face on the key cap and convert them back to the original key cap material. I am not completely done with adding all of the labels on the key cap. I think that I should be able to complete in two weeks, because it is a lot of repetitive and time consuming work.
No comments:
Post a Comment