Sunday, February 23, 2020
2/23/20 Work Blog
I am still working on completing all of the lettering on my keyboard. This process may be one of the most repetitive parts of completing the keyboard. I have to center the text onto the key cap, then I have to convert the text object into a mesh. Then I have to use the bool tools to combine the key cap with the text. After joining the two objects, I have to go into edit mode to assign the key cap material back to the key cap, because when joining to two object it takes on the text material. That's to do one out of all the keys. So I think that I should have the keyboard completed by this week. Then I will start moving onto integrating my designs on the keyboard. I don't have any pictures to actually show how much more to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Arts Festival
My Project Due to the pandemic, this was the furthest that I was able to get, in completing my project for the keyboard: I was ...
No comments:
Post a Comment