Monday, March 2, 2020

3/1/20 Work Blog

I was only really able to work three out of the five days last week, but I was still able to get the lettering on the keyboard done. There are a few problems with it though. When using the bools tools to combine the lettering with the key cap. It didn't always go the whole way through the key. So now, I have to use the knife tool to make a connection with the letter and the surface of the key cap. Then, I will have to connect the vertices and then grab the face, and set it to the transparent material. I will repeat this process until the keys no longer have this flaw. This should hopefully take me no longer than two days. Then, I will check what the keyboard looks like in a rendered image. After that, I will make any changes that will make the lighting on the keyboard better. For example, making more of the switch transparent so that the light on the switch can reach the lettering on the key better. Once I finally complete this. I wills start implementing my keyboard designs. I hope to be able to start that this week, however, I will only have three days to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arts Festival

My Project Due to the pandemic, this was the furthest that I was able to get, in completing my project for the keyboard: I was ...