10/27/19 Blog
Scheduling My Plan to designing keyboards
10/28/19 (Monday):
Create a 3D keyboard model that I can do revisions and edits on, so that I can start making a more visible and clear object of what my simple designs look like.
10/29/19 - 11/1/19 (Tuesday through Friday):
Continue creating my 3D keyboard model, one that is a 60% keyboard, 100% keyboard or a full sized keyboard, and possibly make a 65% keyboard design. It depends on how fast the other two designs go.
10/4/19 (Monday):
Start exporting the keyboard design to different project files so that I have set up all the different type of designs that I plan to create in the future. Once I have done that, I then plan to start on my first design, which will most likely be a 60% keyboard.
10/5/19-10/7/19 (Tuesday through Thursday):
Continue modifying the 60% keyboard, making it fit the design that I have already completed. Changing the shape of some keys, moving some keys around the keyboard, and some other revisions that would just be come simple extruding or scaling.
10/8/19 (Friday):
Once I finally complete the placing the keys caps, then I will start adding the lighting to the keyboard. by lifting up the keyboard keys vertically around 10 blender meters.
10/11/19-10/15/19 (Monday through Friday):
I will continue experimenting with the lighting on the keyboard, looking at models of over keyboards and the lighting that they use. I will also start testing animating different type of light transitions that and start taking notes which type of light animations look the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment