Sunday, November 3, 2019

11/3/19 Blog

5 Things That Stood Out To Me

Gina Presentation

    The first thing that stood out to me was that was Gina's presentation, because it showed a good use of effects. Something that I would be interested in when making animations for the keyboard. I think that the dissolve effect would be cool adding into my design when creating the keyboard.

Hanna's Presentation

    Not shortly after that presentation, during Hanna's project, she showed how much planning she put into what she wants to do. I think this stood out to me because it was something that I was lacking last marking period. I think that I should have made a better schedule or plan for what I wanted to do.

Tristan's Presentation

    In Tristan's presentation, one thing that stood out to me was how much effort he put into his project. I think that for something to reach a level of value that people will start to respect, you must put your 100% into it. This is what I saw when watching Tristan's film, that he put a lot effort into his project, and he would be willing to sacrifice time so that he could continue to work on his project.

Alan's Presentation

    Alan brought up how he researched the background and history of the video he was going to make. Which is essential to making something the best it can be when incorporating something that Alan is doing. If you go in blindly, you should never expect anything to go well for you. Another thing that Alan did that stood out to me is that you do not have to come up with something that is completely original. You can look back into history, because I can say for sure, there are some interesting stories in the past. 

Caleb's Presentation

    In this presentation, it brought up the topic with creating a 3D environment, which is something that I am interested to be doing in the future. When the topic of creating AR, this is something that I think will have a lot of application to people's lives later in the future. Even though that the technology is not completely optimized for casual users yet, I think it is something that I should start thinking about to implement into some of my later projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Arts Festival

My Project Due to the pandemic, this was the furthest that I was able to get, in completing my project for the keyboard: I was ...