Caleb's Presentation
In this presentation, it brought up the topic with creating a 3D environment, which is something that I am interested to be doing in the future. When the topic of creating AR, this is something that I think will have a lot of application to people's lives later in the future. Even though that the technology is not completely optimized for casual users yet, I think it is something that I should start thinking about to implement into some of my later projects. I think that this relates to me most, because it is the closest that I can relate to. This is because we are both creating something that could be manifested into the real world. Even though that he focuses on the gaming aspect, I can think of how you could apply it to the real world, and how I could experiment with the designs that could benefit layouts of cities or something like that. I could also think of making a 3D environment that could be a learning space where people can interact with other people even though they cannot in the real world.
In the image below, I think that this could lead to many things, one being that people could research on what would be the best layout for a neighborhood, or something related to that. You could work on something that could be an interesting building that would be more efficient on the material but also keep the same amount of space as another building the same size.
No comments:
Post a Comment